Thursday, March 24, 2005

What I did on my Spring Vacay part 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah. That's pretty much the it.

How to Run a Peep Joust*

1. Gather the combatants, weaponry, and safety equipment. Because hot marshmallow causes severe scalds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Prepare the combatants for battle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3. Nuke the buggers (in the microwave).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4. Wait for the combatants to cool down, then consume them. Watch out for the weapons.


So, back to crocheting, I got about four more rows on my shawl, then promptly fell asleep on the couch while watching Hellboy. But I did finally get the pictures of the uterus I crocheted for my friend. Her specialty is STDs and Reproductive Health, so it's appropo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

---------------
English as a Second Language for Britons and other foreign-types
*Peeps: Small marshmallow confectionaries covered in neon coloured sugar sold during the springtime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, you are awesome. but you already knew that. just wanted to say that i love your crocheted uterus and i think i might try to make one of my own, but i'm not all that great at freeform so we'll see. also, thank you for the jousting peeps idea, i am going to do it this weekend.

rock on, fellow hooker! ;)
~Emily, not of hookmeupcrochet!, because i am not that cool :)

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home