Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spring Vacation part 2

Started a couple of things, but the only hooking project that got done was a cozy for my dearly beloved what once was lost iPod Shuffle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

F hook and two strands of Coats and Clark #10 cotton (in blue and cream, natch).

Thereby proving that if it will hold still long enough, I will crochet a cozy for it.

Presently have the Mobius scarf wrapped around head & neck, as Spring seems to be on vacation and has gotten Winter to sub for it. Brrr.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana Banana said...

OMG... I just saw your blog at the end of a post, and decided to come check it out. (Love it btw) And you have a link to me! You made my day! Thanks! :-D

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please would you share the pattern instructions for the iPod shuffle cozy? thanks -- fiddle-dee

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home